Monday 2 November 2009

Concentrate my love, concentrate.

Concentrating on one thing at a time isn't that difficult is it? Well, if you have one million random thoughts jumping into your head, every one vying for your attenting like a room full of infants, it's difficult to stay on top of it all. Medication is making it harder to control these thoughts and impusles I have: do this, do that, go here, go there and oh, I know! you should do this because it will be fun...And no, I shouldn't do that or go there and no, I think you'll find that wasn't fun.

A few more days, thats what I have to keep telling myself. A few more days until they kick in and I will be able to dampen the sound of these thoughts like shutting the door leading to a noisy room. In the meantime what am I supposed to do? Sit still and do nothing because everything my brain is telling me to do is incoherent and doesn't even make sense to me? Well, if that's what it takes then maybe thats what I should do: sit down, have a cup of tea and watch old re-runs of Jezza on ITV2, if I haven't seen them all already...

1 comment:

  1. Try Murder she Wrote. Magic stuff. And good luck.

    ReplyDelete