Monday 17 May 2010

Going to make a change, for once in my life.


- Why did you do that?

I thought it was time. Too much time had passed. I had to. She was there. She was begging. She wanted it and I had to give it to her, I couldn't let her down. She looked at me and begged. She opened her arms and said I wouldn't need anything else as long as I had her.

I believed her.

- Did it hurt?

What do you think?


- Was it painful?


(Silence)


- Did you enjoy it?


(Silence)


- Did you enjoy it?


(Silence)


- Why do you hate her
?

She's fucked up my life, walking in like she owns me.


- Why do you keep going back?


(Silence)


- Do you want to do it again?

I don't want to do it again, I don't want to see her ever again. I don't want to look at her stupid face, saddle up and smile; kills and never asks why. Anger, rage incandescent fury cleaving and dividing skin as it progresses from one hand to the other.

I know what I have to do, I know how and I know why. I have purpose now, I can swim to the pier; sit on the bitter wood then hang. Hang on for life, for her, for you. The last thing I will see is the sun setting on my life, I'll embark on a new journey to the unknown and smother her with all this fucking hate I have coursing though every millimeter of my body.



Poetic isn't it?


- Do you think that would be a good idea?

Do you have a better suggestion? Would you like to fill me in on some secret plan you have?


- Why don't you go to the doctors?


To dull the pain.


- To get help.



Why do I need help when I have you?




(Silence)





I cry out. I cry for help. Why don't you answer me? Why don't you help me?


C17H18F3NO

C17H18F3NO

C17H18F3NO

C17H18F3NO

C17H18F3NO


Not again. Never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment